ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, FAKE IDENTITY AND DEEP INTEGRITY – A BUILDING BLOCK OF OUR DIGITAL SOCIETY?
A dialogue-based inspiration and sensitisation workshop for managers and board members.
- Deep Fakes and Media Manipulation – how to deal with reality being different than we think due to Artificial Intelligence?
- Reflections on the development and design of digital identities in professional and private life.
- Extent and health risks of an increasingly atomised reality.
- To what extent are the booming digital tools for self-discovery just like psychoanalysis also self-deception?
- Integrity: Relict from the past or source of psychological stability in times of deep fakes, fake news, alternative facts – reinforced by COVID-19?
Workshop duration: about 3 hours.
Languages: English or German.
Internal company event with 5-10 participants: on request.
Remote and other formats also possible.
For further information please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.