THE CHIEF ETHICS OFFICER
IN THE CONTEXT OF DIGITALISATION, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND ETHICAL FLUIDITY
A further-education and qualification programme for people who are or are designated to become responsible for the ethics of their organisation. The programme is tailored to specific needs and will often comprise a set of modules as below. It will include reading and implementation tasks between the modules, a final dissertation plus the option of personal reflections.
An organisation can find it appropriate for the designated Chief Ethics Officer and other members of the senior management team to build adequate ethical competence, which can take the form of Ethical Competence and Inter-Ethical Competence courses.
- Stuart D.G. Robinson
- Dr Alan Ettlin
- Nicolas Giannakopoulos
A cooperation between
- bbv Group AG
- 5C Centre For Cross-Cultural Conflict Conciliation
- Praevmedic AG – Very Private Health
- Organized Crime Observatory
Individual Ethical Health Consultation (personal reflection option prior to the course)
- Introduction to Ethics in Theory and Practice
- Corporate Ethics, Corporate Governance, Corporate Compliance (incl. OECD)
- Corporate Ethics and Social Responsibility (incl. ISO 26’000)
- Corporate Codes of Ethics
- Ethics, Ethical Fluidity, Deep Ethics and Health
- Corporate Ethical Health Management
- Personal Ethical Health Management
- Beyond Anthropocentric Ethics
Individual Ethical Reflection and ‘Self-Qualification’ (personal reflection option following completion of the course to include contents of the dissertation)
For enquiries about about the Chief Ethics Officer programme, please contact us through email@example.com or +41 44 512 1660.